- Arm Warmers & Sleeves
- Baby & Toddler Clothing Accessories
- Bandanas & Headties
- Belt Buckles
- Bridal Accessories
- Button Studs
- Collar Stays
- Decorative Fans
- Gloves & Mittens
- Hair Accessories
- Hand Muffs
- Leg Warmers
- Maternity Belts & Support Bands
- Neck Gaiters
- Scarves & Shawls
- Tie Clips
Help & Support
If this is your first time placing an order through taptapcart we want you to know a few things. Take the time to read the few steps below.
- Build your cart, shop any products. You have products available from tens of retailers and we’re expanding our database daily. You can select any number of products from any supported retailers and combine them into one shopping cart.
- Select shipping and billing for your order. taptapcart will give you a total order value and a delivery date for the shopping cart before you place the order. this price includes sales tax, shipping tax and customs taxes if applicable. You’ll have a chance to review your order before confirming it.
- taptapcart will charge your credit or debit card for the order. You’ll pay in local currency as displayed in the cart. Once taptapcart confirms your order, our platform orders your products from the different participating retailers to be delivered to our warehouse, where they’re consolidated in a bigger package and shipped your way. taptapcart sends you emails whenever there’s an update on the order, when your products reach our warehouse and when the final package leaves our warehouse to your destination.
- taptapcart allows you to purchase products from participating US retailers. These products are always sourced directly from the retailers and purchased through their websites. The merchandise presented on taptapcart comes as-is from participating US retailers.
taptapcart is powered by Two Tap, an order automation platform for retailers. Two Tap is subject to international exporting laws and reserves the right to cancel part or all your order subject to these laws.
Currently, the whole process usually takes 7-14 days. Once all the packages are delivered to our US warehouse they are consolidated into a larger pack and sent your way usually within 48 hours. You benefit from having a delivery date shown in the shopping cart.
You can cancel an order within 30 minutes of placing it.
If a product becomes out of stock on the merchant website, taptapcart only processes your payment card for part of the order value corresponding to the available items.
taptapcart fills in the order value corresponding to the products ordered internationally. We don’t mark orders as gifts and the value of the customs tax is included in the total order value of your shopping cart.
Our shipping partners consolidate orders on behalf of taptapcart from participating retailers. Our team never opens your packages, instead consolidating them into a bigger package before rerouting them internationally to your destination. We always take the time to make sure the packaging used is ideal for the intended use and that you don’t pay extra for shipping space that’s not used.
The more you shop with taptapcart, the easier it is to save money on shipping. You’ll notice discounts applied to your cart automatically in the shipping cost, especially with larger carts.
taptapcart uses the Two Tap API, a technology that automates order placement on retailer websites. When you order products from multiple retailers, the Two Tap API places orders on behalf of you on the original retailer websites in the US and ships the products to a warehouse in the US where they’re being forwarded internationally to your destination. The products you’ll be receiving come directly from the retailers and reach your doorstep just as they would here in the US. taptapcart never tampers with your packages.
taptapcart sends automated emails whenever there’s a new update with your order. First you’ll know when taptapcart confirms your order, then we’ll update you once your products reach our warehouse, then when they are shipped internationally to your destination.
taptapcart is currently available for a select number of areas only, but we’re releasing more territories soon. Send us a message about the territories where you’d like us to enable taptapcart next.
No! taptapcart only works with a select group of merchants. Your packages will be consolidated into a bigger package and sent to your destination but we don’t open individual packages.
taptapcart is a service powered by Two Tap, an ecommerce venture backed technology startup from San Francisco, California. The Two Tap API is level 1 PCI DSS compliant and works with one of the biggest banks in the US, Wells Fargo, to process payments internationally.
Yes, you can return items in 15 days after you've received them. There's a return fee which is the shipping price back to our US warehouse.
taptapcart solves this by charging your credit or debit card directly in your local currency. Regardless of the payment and delivery options one of our participating retailers offers on their site, if taptapcart supports that retailers then it’s always possible to order products from their inventory by using your local credit or debit card.
If a product from one of our participating retailers is out of stock, we’ll do our best to let you know directly on taptapcart. If a product becomes out of stock during the time it takes you to finalise the checkout we’ll alert you and adjust the order so that product will be removed from your cart. You will not be charged for the products that go out of stock.
860B Folsom, San Francisco
California, 94107, USA
860B Folsom, San Francisco
California, 94107, USA